Padmanadi Vegetarian Restaurant opened in Edmonton in 2002. The original Padmanadi was founded in the late 70's back in Jakarta, where it was the most popular vegetarian restaurant. The same appears to be happening in Edmonton as well!Learn more about Padmanadi
The restaurant was dedicated to Kasim's mother. The vision behind Padmanadi is to promote the benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle to all.Learn More About Padmanadi
The food at Padmanadi is a blend of Indonesian, Chinese, Thai, and Indian cuisine. We also feature a vegan brunch on Saturdays and Sundays featuring traditional American-style cuisine!Have a look at our menu
Our next buffet is celebrating Summer, on Friday July 31 from 12pm to 10pm.
Cost is $20 including GST. There are no reservations (first come first served). We hope to see you there!
Padmanadi is proud to offer online ordering and delivery in Edmonton through SkipTheDishes! Check out our page at skipthedishes.ca and order, pay, and schedule delivery online. Lunch and weekend brunch are now available for delivery too!
Do you have a Padmanadi iRedeem Card? Sign up today to receive 5% cash back on your purchase! This card can also be used at the other 80+ iRedeem business partner locations. See store for more details.
For more information on catering and private events, contact us at email@example.com.
Come join us each month for these delicious all-you-can-eat buffets!
Buffets are $20 including GST. There are no reservations for buffets - first come, first served... We hope to see you here!
Buffets are from 12pm - 10pm (unless otherwise indicated).
- Friday Jul 31 - Summer Buffet
- Friday Aug 28 - Kasim's Birthday Buffet
- Friday Sep 18 - Mid Autumn Festival Buffet
- Friday Oct 16 - Thanksgiving Buffet
- Friday Nov 06 - 13th Anniversary Buffet
- Friday Dec 4, 11 and 18 - Christmas Buffets
- Rendang - Indonesian style beef and potato stew slow cooked in spices and coconut milk $15
- Padmanadi Fried Chicken - breaded with spices, deep fried to perfection! $9